What personal data does the iMIND center collect on its centre-imind.fr website?
Non-personal data is collected during your browsing, by a cookie system, for statistical purposes. These files stored on your computer allow the iMIND center to record information relating to your browsing on this site (pages viewed, date and time of consultation, etc.).
Under no circumstances does this data allow us to identify you, their sole purpose is to help us provide you with easier access to the services offered and to improve this site.
1.1. What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when you visit a site. Their main purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing on the sites and to provide you with personalized services.
In your computer, cookies are managed by your internet browser.
1.2. Strictly necessary cookies
These are the cookies necessary for the operation of our site. They allow you to use the main features of our site (for example access to your account). Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site normally. These are cookies placed by the iMIND center and which only concern the operation of our site.
1.3. Analytical / performance cookies
These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our site and to improve its operation (for example, the most frequently visited pages …).
You have different ways to manage cookies.
The settings of your internet browser:
Accept cookies: This is done via the banner that appears at the bottom of the page of the site.
1.5. How to delete cookies
The user is informed that he has the possibility to configure his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, and can, if he wishes, prevent their installation on his computer.
Below we provide you with the links of different browsers, through which you can perform said configuration:
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
2. The data left voluntarily by the user in the contact form of the site
This is data that you leave us voluntarily by completing and sending your request via the contact form on the page : www.centre-imind.fr/contact
- These data are: first name, last name, email, subject, your message.
- These data are not recorded in the site database but sent directly by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org which receives contact requests sent via this form and to which only have access to iMIND team members.
- Once the responses to the requests have been sent, the personal data received by email (first name, last name, email, subject, your message) via the contact form can be kept for project monitoring.
- This data is not sold or transmitted in any way to a third party.
- You can exercise your right of withdrawal at any time by contacting us at : email@example.com
3. The email left voluntarily by the user in the form provided for this
By voluntarily leaving your email in the newsletter form, you agree to receive our newsletters.
We record in the database: your email (which you left in the form), the time at which you made this request and therefore gave your consent + the status of your subscription (active).
These personal data make it possible to send registered persons information on current events in the community according to the themes chosen. Under no circumstances are these data sold or transmitted to a third party.
Only COM ONWEB (web agency) and IPT (subcontracting host) have access to it for the sole purpose of the proper execution of their technical services and only process this data according to our instructions.
To unsubscribe :
- at the bottom of each newsletter you receive
- your data will then always be kept in our database as well: your email, the time at which you registered, the time at which you unsubscribed + the status of your subscription (not active).
To delete your personal information :
- we will delete all your personal data from our database upon request from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. External services (Youtube…)
The data collected are collected by third-party services (google, etc.) and not by the iMIND center.
This collection is done via one or more pages of our website, but the data is neither processed nor stored by the iMIND center or the website database. In addition, we will not be able to provide information on the retention period, the method of storage, processing and securing of this data.